How To Apply:
This opportunity is open only for Nigerian and Senegalese nationals.
Amaris Consulting is looking for an Embedded Engineer Automotive. You will take part in activities related to embedded development in a dynamic team. The candidate would be joining the core development team for Automotive systems. Work would include developing/maintaining core algorithms for using MATLAB/Simulink to model/develop/maintain the systems, analyzing and tweaking vehicle performance, and integrating functionality into releasable products.
• Following, with a high level of autonomy, vehicle control topics, from high level requirement definition down to system architecture design, logic design, SW implementation, SW testing;
• Design of control logics for mechatronic systems Development of embedded SW both in C language and Model Based Design, using Matlab/Simulink;
• Interface with international suppliers and other team members communicating in English;
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and procedures;
• Write SW documentation (requirements, implementation, verification, test generation).
The International Organization for Migration (“IOM”, “we”, “us”), as the lead organization in the MATCH project, is responsible for handling your personal data collected in the framework of the MATCH project. When you submit your application, we collect and process information therein contained (your Personal Data). We require your Personal Data for the sole purpose of processing your application within the framework of the MATCH project (screening of your qualification and competences, assessment of your motivation letter). By submitting your application, you accept that we share your Personal Data with our partners and third parties engaged in the pre-selection of applicants in Nigeria (Aldelia ltd and FMLE), as well as the company hiring under this vacancy. You are entitled to the rights to access, rectify, erase, or object to the processing of your Personal Data which we collect and handle as well as withdraw your consent. All data collected will be deleted after the end of the MATCH project (12 January 2023).
For more information on how we may handle Personal Data in connection with the MATCH project, further information on your rights, questions or concerns on the above, please reach out to the MATCH project at IOM via firstname.lastname@example.org.